Traces of the Fall

Click image to view larger

I can understand why autumn is so attractive to so many people, especially the photographers (me included). Who can really resist those glowing bright golden leaves? Even when most of the golden stuffs were gone, there were still magic in the air; her beauty still lingered on.

After taking this shot, I stood there, wanted to look at the scene with my naked eyes for a few more minutes. Logic told me that she will be back next year, there would be another autumn; I knew my heart will long for her, but my instinct told me that it may not be the same.

But then, I had to move on…

-Quan.
November 2011.


"Happiness is the longing for repetition." ~ Milan Kundera (Czech Novelist, Playwright and Poet, b.1929)

6 comments :: Traces of the Fall

  1. Beautiful pix anh Quan

  2. Quan, this is a great picture. It Also makes me wonder, what lurks in the shadows!

  3. Don't know what/how you done it but it's very lovely. A very different takes from the usual autumn images.

  4. Hi David,
    There're all sort of wonders in the shadows. Thank you very much.
    -Quan.

  5. Thanks, Ben.
    -Quan.

  6. Anh TM J,
    Thank you for stopping by, much appreciated always.
    -Quan.

Post a Comment