Looking to the West

Click image to view larger

While traveling on highway 395, I like to look westward because (to me) the scenery is more beautiful that way; maybe, because the grand sierra is over that direction.

When I stood there, taking this picture; I didn’t feel hungry or tired, I didn’t feel the pressure of the daily life, life was not too short, and life was not too long. I was simply happy.

-Quan.
November 2011.

“Mountains are the beginning and the end of all natural scenery.” ~ John Ruskin.


4 comments :: Looking to the West

  1. Đúng vậy Quạn ơi!Chúc em chụp được nhiều hình đẹp.

    sc

  2. Quan Tran...I like the way you expressed your feelings with this photo. To me, it is just too busy. Maybe I am looking for only a little bit of the tree and more of the mountains or the tree would have been more with the trunks and the mountain a bit further. I seem to think that you position yourself nearer the tree and lost much of the mountain...could be better...

  3. Cám ơn chị đến xem và cho vài lời khích lệ.
    -Quân.

  4. Hi Izzle, That makes a lot of sense. Better next time. -Quan.

Post a Comment