Moon Road

Image copyright: Quan Tran
Click image to view larger


Almost two years ago in Utah, I was up on top of a big rock surveying the scene. A slight breeze caressed my face and whispered in my ear “the show is about to begin”. As I looked up, the dark-cloud curtain opened slowly, unveiled a little bit of, then a little more of, then a whole moon.

I could hear, somewhere in my head, Beethoven’s Moonlight sonata playing softly. Then the sound of the piano diminished and faded into the air. Then, I heard the sound of the shutter click from my camera. Then, I heard the sound of my breath. Then, I heard the sound of silence…

-Quan
March 2012.

“The moon, like a flower
In heaven's high bower,
With silent delight
Sits and smiles on the night.”
William Blake

4 comments :: Moon Road

  1. VERRY PEACEFULL..

  2. That is an awesome shot.  What  a view!

  3. Thank you very much anh Nien.
    -Quan.

  4. Lisa, thanks for looking and taking the time to write such a nice comment.
    -Quan.

Post a Comment