Daisies for G

Photo copyright: Quan Tran
Click image to view larger


I like to send these daisies to G who is now recovering from a heart attack on Saturday. I am very happy to learn that G is home and OK now.

G, I wish you a speedy recovery; and take good care of yourself.

-Quan.
March 2012.

“My life sucks! I just gotta remember that someone out there is having a heart attack, or getting a limb amputated. Then I stop complaining.” ~ Author Unknown.

5 comments :: Daisies for G

  1. Thank you for this share.

  2. Hahaha ::)

  3. THESE FLOWERS NOT TO CALIBRATION YET...!!!

  4. I am quite sure G. enjoy the daisies A. Quan.  I like the colors contrast but I think the crop is a bit tight and the yellow does not shot details well. May be lighting was not on your favor for this shot ? 

  5. Hi anh TMJ,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I am afraid it's not the light, but rather it's the photographer (me). I appreciate your constructive comments.
    Best,
    -Quan.

Post a Comment