Beyond Dark Clouds


Photo copyright: Quan Tran
Click image to view larger

When I was a young boy, I was told that when someone died, they just became a star and stayed in the sky watching over us. To this day, as a grown man, my little earthling brain still cannot fully grasp the meaning of death. I don’t think I ever will.

Whenever I learn of someone passing away, I just turn on Bach’s “Mass in B minor”; and look up at the heavenly sky… beyond the dark clouds.

My thoughts and prayers go to Mrs. Grant (1949-2012), and my deepest and sincere condolences to the family.

-Quan.
March 2012.

“When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” ~ Author Unknown

4 comments :: Beyond Dark Clouds

  1. CONGRATULATION,,YOUR BRAIN STILL WORKING GOOD...UNTILL THEY WILL GO TO THE DARK CLOUD...

  2. "And we're lost out here in the stars.  Big stars, little stars, glowing through the night.  And we are lost out here in the stars."  M.Andersen, K.Weil
    Beautiful image and thoughts.
    Gayle in Saginaw, MI

  3. Hahaha...

  4. Gayle, thanks for the lovely quote.
    Take care,
    -Quan.

Post a Comment