Rhythm of Youth

Click image to view larger
I took this photograph in the UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) campus attending a workshop a few months ago. It’s been a while since I visited a college campus; it’s so refreshing to be in such a dynamic environment where most people were so young and energetic.

The best part of being in school this time for me is that I didn’t have to worry about turning in homework or taking tests. No pressure, just pleasure. Being around young people, makes me feel younger and more vigorous. It’s contagious.
-Quan

February 2012.

“Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age.” ~ Victor Hugo

2 comments :: Rhythm of Youth

  1. I always like your B&W A. Quan, this one is no exception.  As for me with this shot, I would rather not seeing the folks in the background but that's my take of this. TFS!

    Btw, at 40 or 50 people go through mid-life crises and ... miss those youthful days ? LOL!

  2. Hi A. TMJ,
    Thank you for looking the kind comments. I do miss the youthful days, but I think the golden years aren't so bad. They say it's not the age...
    -Quan.

Post a Comment