Directions

Photo copyright: Quan Tran
Click image to view larger

I think amusement parks are intentionally built like mazes; so that first-timers would get lost easily. To find their way around, some people look up the map; while other would rather utilize their own sensory system for directions.

-Quan.
April 2012.

“Common Sense is that which judges the things given to it by other senses.” ~ Leonardo da Vinci

2 comments :: Directions

  1. Hi A. Quan, I can see that you snap my photo while I am not looking, LOL!  ... Well, at least the photo attemp to show the differrences between men & women when it comes to direction that is. ...

    Greetings from NewYork since I am currenly heading to Niagara Falls!

    tmj

  2. Hi anh TMJ, have fun in Niagara Falls. I look forward to view your images. -Quan.

Post a Comment