Dreamland

Click image to view larger

When I was little, I loved to read fairy tale and comic books. Things were often simple and beautiful; and the animals, rocks and trees could talk. Later on in life, when I went to school and I learned science, math and logic; I was told that rocks and trees don’t talk and that everything I read before was just make-believe stuffs.

Now, with photography, everything speaks again. Although, there are no written words, but the language is beautiful. Thanks to photography, I found my long-lost dreamland.

-Quan
January 2012.
“There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” ~ Robert Kennedy

6 comments :: Dreamland

  1. Hi TM J, Yes, that's the trash can. I probably should remove it. Thank you for looking and offering a very constructive comment. -Quan.

  2. Very nice image, the lighting is very beautiful, dreamy that goes well with your introduction. The only thing that I find a bit distracting is the green object near the lower area of the tree trunk (seems like a trash can ?) that probably should be removed. It's nice to get images that can invoke feeling such as this one. TFS!

  3. HI Anh Nam, thank you for stopping by and sharing your thoughts. -Quan.

  4. You have captured strong still; Light source made grass&leafage produced a visual sensation. You have turned a simple ground into a particular perspective. One more great picture from you. Congratulations. Nam Nguyen

  5. Beautiful!! You do wonderful work, which makes your comments to me so much more precious.

  6. Thank you very much KIm. -Quan.

Post a Comment