Royal Restaurant & Banquet

Click image to view larger

The other day, I had lunch with friends at Royal. I arrived there a little early; so I walked around the area and took a few snaps.

In recent years, Little Saigon had a face lift. Despite the recession, there seems to be a mini boom in Little Saigon. I noticed the streets were fixed up, many businesses remodeled their buildings, and new businesses sprung up. Royal Restaurant & Banquet is one of the new restaurants here.

I had a wonderful time; I enjoyed the companies and the excellent food. BTW, if you ever decide to go there for lunch, check out the combination rice dish. And, the best part is I went home with a memory card full of photos.

-Quan.
March 2011.

2 comments :: Royal Restaurant & Banquet

  1. I like how you framed y0ur shot, and your blog entries are always so enjoyable!!

  2. Stacey, thank you for viewing and commenting. I'm glad you enjoy it -Quan.

Post a Comment