A Lotus for Japan

Click image to view larger

Even when its roots are in the dirtiest waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower. The Lotus flower is regarded as a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth.

I like to dedicate this Lotus flower to the people in Japan. I wish that there are no more aftershocks, and the death toll to stop rising. I wish them a speeding recovery. My thoughts and heart are with the people in Japan.

If anyone likes to help, I include this link from Yahoo! News: “Japan earthquake and tsunami: How to help”

-Quan.
March 2011.

10 comments :: A Lotus for Japan

  1. Very beautiful.

  2. Thank you very much.
    -Quan.

  3. Beautiful picture and lovely thought.

  4. Thanks, Peter.
    -Quan.

  5. Jim,
    Thank you very much.
    -Quan.

  6. Very nice ...man

  7. Suman,
    Thanks a lot
    -Quan.

  8. Beautiful work.

  9. artistmarkets,
    Thank you.
    -Quan.

  10. Beutiful

Post a Comment