Quang Tuấn Delivers His Crescendo

Click image to view larger

I went to a fundraiser concert back in January. There were many entertaining performances, including a number sung by Quang Tuấn accompanied by the band Phượng Hoàng. I had seen them performed together a few times before – this time was no different – always exceptional.

Quang Tuấn walks and speaks with a moderate pace. His songs selections are usually with slow to medium beat. When on stage, he always dresses very well and conservative. I think that personality reflects in his singing.

What I like most about Quang Tuấn’s singing is the way he delivers his crescendos. His crescendos always begin with a smooth tone in an unhurried, deliberate pace; and ends with tremendous dynamic.

When he does that, I get goose bumps. I am not a musical expert; but whenever I get goose bumps, I know I am listening to good singing.

-Quan.
March 2011.

“You are the crescendo.” ~ P. Diddy Puff Daddy (American, b.1969, Harlem, New York, USA)

6 comments :: Quang Tuấn Delivers His Crescendo

  1. I always enjoy your blog entries!

  2. Hello Quân Trần .

    Anh Jesse chúc mừng hình đẹp lắm

  3. Cám ơn anh đến xem hình và động viên.
    -Quân.

  4. Thank you very much, Stacey.

  5. I like how you analyze the crescendo. Musician at heart, uncle.

  6. Thanks Vi. Good to hear from you.
    -Uncle Quan.

Post a Comment