Hang Together

Click image to view larger

I remember when I was little; I used to hang out with friends, lying on the grass, looking up at the sky. We would see different animals from the various cloud formations. Some cloud would look like a lion; other would look like a dragon, or a dinosaur, etc. That was pure and simple fun.

Sometimes, I wonder what I would do if I were a leaf? Maybe, I would hang out with other leaves. Some days, there will be dragons and dinosaurs. Other days, it will be cloudless; there will be just an empty blue sky. It would not matter if there were no clouds on the sky, I know, because I am hanging out with my friends. And I would be just as happy.

What would you do if you were a leaf?

-Quan.
February 2011.


“We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.” ~ Benjamin Franklin.

9 comments :: Hang Together

  1. Love it. This image is much better than the previous "Salt & Pepper" in term of Composition and B&W tonage (IMHO: a B&W image should have about 40% of black, 40% of grey or mid-tone and 20% of white :-) and that what I see in this image TFS Mr. Quan :-)

    phongtran2b@yahoo.com

    February 22, 2011 at 8:09 AM

  2. This is a test comment using disqus

  3. Anh Phong,
    I am messing around with disqus and somehow your comment disappeared. Luckly I still have the email notification saved. Sorry, I am replying with your comment quoted below:

    <<<< Love it. This image is much better than the previous "Salt & Pepper" in term of Composition and B&W tonage (IMHO: a B&W image should have about 40% of black, 40% of grey or mid-tone and 20% of white :-) and that what I see in this image TFS Mr. Quan :-) >>>>

    Thank you for viewing. I agree with you about "Pepper & Salt", I also received many similar constructive comments elsewhere. I learn a lot from you and these kind folks.

    -Quan.

  4. I so enjoy your entries!!! And this picture is so beautiful and simple!!!

  5. Simple, beautiful and meaningful A.Quan. I like the B&W tones in this image. TFS :)

  6. Stacey, I am happy that you enjoy it. Thank you for looking. -Quan.

  7. Thanks so much, Tanni.

  8. A site that should be seen by everyone.

  9. Ssgmoore1369, thank you for your kind words. -Quan.

Post a Comment