Crystal Cathedral


As I am sitting here, reflecting on the past Christmas seasons, I realize that the most beautiful Christmas seasons in my life, are the ones when I was little, when I still believed in Santa Claus.

This year, I like to wish everyone lots beautiful moments of pure innocent joy of Christmas.

-Quan.
December 2012.

3 comments :: Crystal Cathedral

  1. This is beyond stunning...you absolutely need to print this!  Merry Christmas, Quan, looking forward to more of your photos!

  2. Debbie, thank you very much.
    -Quan.

  3. You are so cool! I do not believe I have read through something like this before.
    So great to discover someone with original thoughts on this subject.
    Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that's needed on the web, someone with some originality!

    Also visit my website: healthy diet plans

Post a Comment